Applies knowledge and expertise of risk/regulatory programs, industry practices, and the business unit to one or more functions within the business group. Independently conducts assigned responsibilities within the context of the business unit enterprise-wide regulatory/operational risk program.
Line of Business Description:
- Provide data management and reporting expertise required to comply with the new OCC CRA rule.
- Provide system research, reconciliation and analysis in support of the bank's CRA program.
- Work with CRA team, Technology and business partners to develop the new CRA requirements and the new CRA application.
- Support the technology remediation testing for the existing CRA application.
- Expert knowledge of SQL queries
- Microsoft Excel and Access database expertise
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong bias for action; results oriented with an ability to manage to deadlines
- Ability to manipulate data across systems
- Liaison between LOBs and Technology
- Data reconciliations
- Ability to translate business requirements for Technology application
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Able to perform tasks autonomously with guidance provided in more complex situations
- Continuously seeks process improvement
- Ability to perform primary responsibilities as well as ability to support a collaborative team environment
- Working knowledge of Tableau, Microstrategy, SAS
- Technical knowledge of CRA and HMDA regulations and use of CRAWiz a plus
Initially you may be required to work from home and/or remotely in this role:
- Internet Service Provider at home (no public WiFi or Internet)
- Sufficient room to set up a laptop, monitor, keyboard and mouse
- Comfortable space to work for a full shift
- Quiet, private and SECURE space in which to work
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role