The US-Off Subordination Processor role supports the servicing of mortgage loans. Work will vary based on associate's department. May entail working on default and/or non-defaulted loans. Responsibilities may include processing routine transactions, documenting loan history, responding to customer, investor, or other 3rd party inquiries, researching and/or preparing documentation, or analyzing requests in accordance with established guidelines and determining appropriate course of action. This role manages Print functions to ensure accuracy of subordination requests provided to customers. Phone calls will be required with client and third party lenders. Due to the nature of this role it is working on-site.
- Demonstrated commitment to providing quality customer service.
- Proven history of dependability.
- Ability to work overtime as needed to meet business needs
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Ability to think critically and use good, sound judgment in decision making.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively handle difficult client issues.
- Proficiency in dealing with customers issues in both a routine and complex environment.
- Ability to multi-task and proven track record of working independently.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in the environment.
- High attention to detail
- Ability and desire to work 100% on-site, this is not a remote based role
- Self motivated
- Ability to recognize issues and problem solve
- Experience with printing and organizing high volumes of paperwork.
- Initially you may be required to work from home and/or remotely in this role:
- Internet Service Provider at home (no public WiFi or Internet)(high speed internet access and a secure or password-protected internet connection)
- Sufficient room to set up a laptop, monitor, keyboard and mouse
- Comfortable space to work for a full shift
- Quiet, private and SECURE space in which to work
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role