Overview (Bank overview, GBS India overview, Function Overview)*
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to all Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
* BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
CFPT leads the development of the next generation of integrated technology solutions for the company’s consumer and wealth management client-facing channels. Manages the bank’s award-winning websites and e-Commerce initiatives. Responsible for the technology that drives key client-facing platforms and channels across Retail, Preferred, and GWIM including our Digital, Online, Mobile, Contact Center and Voice, Payments and Commerce, Fraud, Financial Center and Architecture Technologies
We are looking for self-motivated individual contributor role to understand stakeholder’s expectations & objectives. Also looking for good mobile automation experienced resource.
• Ability to perform functional & non-functional testing activities in mobile devices with good trouble shooting skills.
• Experience in ADA Testing by using iPhone & Android Platform
• Good experience in testing and certify applications in production environment
• Good experience in performing beta testing in Google play & Apple store
• Specialized in design and execution of test cases through different stages of testing lifecycle
• Expertise in Defect prevention activities and Root Cause Analysis for each delivery
• Good Experience in Native mobile application testing.
• Responsible for analyzing and gathering business requirements.
• Preparing test cases and scenarios based upon the requirements gathered.
• Test data management of the application under test.
• Performing sanity, functional and non-functional testing of applications.
• Defect tracking and management of defect lifecycle in Quality Centre.
• Preparing test summary reports and unit report.
Education*: B. Tech or MCA
Certifications If Any
Experience Range*: 6-8 Years hands-on experience in testing
- Specialized in Agile Testing
- Excellent knowledge of Test Management Tools like QC, JIRA and Rally tools.
- Good experience in Mobile Native Application testing.
- Good experience in SOAP UI Testing & Splunk Dashboard creation etc.
- Good experience in Consumer Data conditioning process and knowledge on Data tools.
- Working knowledge with Mobile Cloud solutions, Emulators & physical devices is desirable
Desired skills: NA
Work Timings*: 10:30AM - 7:30PM
Job Location*: Chennai
Learn more about this role