About Bank of America:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
Incident Management is part of the Incident Response and Monitoring Team whose aim is to respond to an incident in the manner that will reduce the impact and risk to the organization as much as possible.
The Incident Manager will be required to take charge of Information Security Incidents as they occur and co-ordinate and work collaboratively with colleagues across the business to resolve.
- To actively manage the handling and resolution from information security incidents.
- The Incident Manager will be required to take charge of Information Security Incidents as they occur and co-ordinate and work collaboratively with colleagues across the business to resolve.
- Establish oversight of information security incidents and communicate analysis, containment and remediation efforts to all business partners.
- Incident response and recovery plans will be available to use and should be maintained by the team. Any issues that require management escalation will be expected to be completed in a timely manner including all appropriate information in relation to risk and action times.
- The Incident Manager will be expected to provide status updates and post-incident reports for executives and stakeholders in non-technical terms encompassing risk, impact, likelihood, containment and remediation activities and threat actors.
- Risk management
- The incident manager will be part of a global 24/7 rotation and there is a requirement to work 8-10 weekends per year on an on-call basis as a primary contact and 8-10 weekends as a secondary contact. There will also be a requirement to cover the majority of US holidays.
- Proven experience handling Information Security incidents
- Experience in an operations focused role
- Previous incident response experience
- Demonstrable experience in the coordination of containment activities related to cyber security incidents
- Familiarity with security vulnerabilities exploits and hacker techniques
- Familiarity with network security vulnerabilities, exploits, malware and digital forensics desirable
- To be an excellent communicator who can adapt to their audience
- To be decisive and can make difficult decisions in what can be a high pressure environment
- Exercise independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Able to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment and take action without causing an undue delay
- Supportive and can work well as part of a team as well as independently
- Can remain calm under pressure
- Ability to work in a strong team-orientated environment with a sense of urgency and resilience
- Must be able to think outside the box and develop solutions to accomplish seemingly impossible tasks whilst remaining risk and objective focused
Learn more about this role