Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is a leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and investment products and services for individuals, companies, and institutions. Merrill Lynch wealth management is one of the largest businesses of its kind in the world specializing in goals-based wealth management, including planning for retirement, education, legacy, and other life goals through investment advice and guidance.
Processes operational and administrative transactions in support of GWIM Operations. Daily responsibilities will cover one or more core operations functional areas such as: analyses, report generation, opening new accounts, trade processing, payment processing, data entry, etc. Processes routine transactions according to established procedures and prescribed processes. Works under close supervision and refers non-standard problems and transactions to Operations Team Manager and/or Supervisor for guidance and resolution. Typically an entry-level position.
* Minimum of 1+ years professional or relevant internship experience required
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* Strong analytical skills, able to maintain a high quality of customer service and attention to detail
* Work independently, prioritize time and exceptional organizational skills
* Manage multiple and conflicting objectives, projects or activities at once with minimal direction
*Please be advised that under current company policy, Merrill Lynch does not sponsor a visa petition or other work authorization, nor will the company provide relocation assistance, for this position.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:37.5
Learn more about this role