Responsible for developing and delivering software to accomplish business goals. Ensures that software is developed to meet functional and non-functional requirements. Codes solutions, unit tests, and is aware of the development practices of the bank. Contributes to story refinement/defining requirements. Participates in estimating work necessary to realize a story/requirement through the delivery lifecycle. Understands and utilizes basic architecture components in solution development. Codes solution and unit tests to deliver a requirement/story per the defined acceptance criteria. Executes automated test suites (integration, regression, performance); collects results and flags issues. Documents and communicates required information for deployment, maintenance, support, and business functionality. Adheres to team delivery/release process and cadence pertaining to code deployment and release. Individual contributor.
Risk Technology (RT):
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
- 2+ years of experience developing using modern AJAX frameworks, preferably having experience with client-side MVC framework like React
- 2+ years of development experience with Kendo UI components.
- 2+ years of experience in consuming REST web services from UI
- Experience in creating bower components
- 2+ years of experience using Maven, Jenkins, and GIT
- Experience using Scrum and following Agile best practices
- Excellent communication skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or any quantitative discipline
- Degree from outstanding university
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role