Responsible for developing and delivering complex software requirements to accomplish business goals. Ensures that software is developed to meet functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements. Codes solutions, unit tests, and ensures the solution can be integrated successfully into the overall application/system with clear, robust and well-tested interfaces. Familiar with development and testing practices of the bank. Contributes to story refinement/defining requirements. Participates and guides team in estimating work necessary to realize a story/requirement through the delivery lifecycle. Performs spike/proof of concept as necessary to mitigate risk or implement new ideas. Codes solutions and unit tests to deliver a requirement/story per the defined acceptance criteria and compliance requirements Utilizes multiple architectural components (across data, application, business) in design and development of client requirements. Assists team with resolving technical complexities involved in realizing story work. Contributes to existing test suites (integration, regression, performance); Analyzes test reports, identifies any test issues/errors; Triages the underlying cause. Documents and communicates required information for deployment, maintenance, support, and business functionality. Participates, contributes and can coach team members in the delivery/release (CI-CD) events. e.g. branching timelines, pull requests, issue triage, merge/conflict resolution, release notes. Individual contributor.
Risk Technology (RT):
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
- Pega system architect will build, develop and assist in technical deliverables on projects.
- Acts as the liaison between Lead Business Architect and PEGA teams and have ability to translate between technical and non-technical team members.
- Works closely with Business Product Owners and Stakeholders, Lead Business Analysts to translate the business requirements to application.
- Understands the business vision and translates to Technology impacts/solutions.
- Proactively identifies and mitigates risk to projects.
- Performs multiple roles as needed during the course of the project.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship skills.
- Solid experience with PEGA business process modeling and change management
- Solid experience with functional design and developments.
- Participate in Agile software development sprints and sprint planning activities
- Mentor Software Development team members as needed.
- Integrate best practices into current PEGA development procedures
- 10+ years relevant IT Experience
- PEGA certified Lead System Architect/CSSA with a minimum of 7 years work experience as a PEGA Lead. A Very strong IT technical background is required.
- Broad experience in an organization that develops and delivers software to customers
- Managing software functional requirements throughout the SDLC
- Participation in an Agile software development environment
- Working with users/stakeholders and Lead Business Architect to understand and capture software solution needs
- Hands-on configuration and deployment of software solutions at the enterprise level
- Documentation of requirements, test cases, and training material
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role