About Bank of America:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
Chief Technology Organization:
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
- To work in a regional voice engineering team that manages the low level technical delivery of all voice infrastructure projects and provides governance to the organization’s strategic partners.
- Solid Cisco Call Manager Voice and NICE Recorder design engineering experience.
- The position is to fill in the role of regional Cisco Voice Architecture & Engineering .
- The role includes design and deploying Cisco CUCM system as well as integration with 3rd party devices such as IPC Dealer boards, SIP Session managers, NICE Recording , Avaya PBX and Video integration
- To have comprehensive product knowledge on Cisco voice technology and voice recording technology
- Provide technical leadership to deliver voice designs that meet business and compliance requirements.
- Work with internal and external project managers to deliver solutions.
- Engage with the business and external vendors to deliver solutions.
- Ensures user satisfaction by providing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and quickly resolving moderately complex problems.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- Leads and/or participates in the design, development, and implementation of complex system engineering activities involving cross-functional technical support, systems programming and data center capabilities.
- This will include components of the assessment and optimization of system design and review of user requirements.
- Viewed as a technology subject matter expert; able to provide and communicate complex technology solutions across differing audiences including technical, managerial, business executives, and/or vendors.
- Leads the resolution process for complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Contributes to the determination of technical and operational feasibility of solutions.
- Moderate experience in the financial services field.
- Information Technology degree and/or technology certifications preferred or substantial equivalent experience. Typically 13-15 years of IT experience.
- Experience with Trading Floor and Telecommunication technologies; Cisco, IPC, BT and NICE
- Must be able to interact in a professional manner with End Users; must possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Candidates must be able to work both independently and in a team environment and be able to interact effectively with other team members, management and clients.
- Candidates must have strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills.
Learn more about this role