We are currently seeking talented Front End Engineers. Successful candidates will be responsible for developing and delivering software to accomplish business goals. Key responsibilities of the role include ensuring that software is developed to meet functional and non-functional requirements. This role codes solutions, tests, and is aware of the development practices of the organization. While 70% of your time will be spent developing code, another 30% will be spent working with business partners, problem solving, and performing code reviews.
• Uses and evangelizes Mobile First development methodologies.
• Experience with SASS/Less.
• Experience with ES6/ES 2015.
• UI Build Frameworks – NPM, Grunt, Gulp.
• JS Testing Frameworks – Mocha, Jasmine.
• Experience with Node.js
• Experience consuming REST API using async methods in partnership with back end development teams.
• Expert in user interface development, engineering cross-browser, cross device compliant code.
• Familiar with CSS methodologies like BEM, OOCSS, SMACSS.
•Writes high quality, semantic, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code.
• Clear communication, both written and spoken, across teams and during user experience reviews.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Ability to collaborate with wider groups on standards and best practices.
• Must be able to help communicate ideas to junior developers.
• Experience performing code reviews.
• Driven to learn new technologies and is a personally motivated self-starter.
• Agile development workflow.
• Experience working in a large corporate IT environment with software tools used for design, build, test & debug.
• Enterprise exposure in Defect resolution up and down UI chain. (examples: HTTP headers to AJAX failures, to OS browser anomalies )
• Experience with ADA compliance.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role