Overview (Bank overview, GBS India overview, Function Overview)*
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to all Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
* BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
Global Banking Operations comprises operations for Commercial and Corporate banking clients. These operations support the business across US, Asia Pacific, & EMEA regions. GBO functions include implementation and servicing of credit, depository and treasury products, processing of payments and processing of trade finance transactions.
(Provide a high level overview of the role and scope of responsibilities)
Document Preparation – The Documentation Team receives the engagements indicating the customer’s acceptance of the credit facility and the approved credit structure. The documentation administrator performs required due diligence activities (varies depending on type of credit). Once the due diligence is completed, the team creates legal documents based on the type of credit facility. The documents are then sent to the Client Manager for Client's signature.
- Due Diligence on Minimum Engagement Requirement
- Legal Document Preparation as per the US State Clauses
- UCC Filings
- Send legal Documents to Client Managers
• Responsible to carry out appropriate due diligence for each Loan facility
• Responsible to ensure that the tasks are completed within the given SLAs
• Need to meet all the applicable CTQs for the business
• Effective Analytical skills are required to ensure that correct action is taken on each transaction
• Interact with LOB partners for a quick resolution of issues
• Be a key contributor to business initiatives that require subject matter expertise
Graduate (B.Com preferred)
Certifications If Any
2- 4 Years
Banking Domain, Commercial Loans, Good Communication, Loan IQ
• Analytical and logical reasoning skills
• Organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Willingness to learn and adapt to changes
• Should be proactive and out of box thinker while performing activities
4:30 PM – 1:30 AM
Learn more about this role