The Small Business Consultant (SBC) provides comprehensive financial solutions to small businesses with annual revenues up to $5 million and serves as the primary point of contact within the financial center for small business clients as the expert for small business solutions. The SBC will spend the majority of their time uncovering the sales and service needs of small business clients, including their personal banking needs, by leveraging defined sales processes and tools. The SBC is expected to acquire and deepen existing relationships through face to face meetings, at either the financial center or business owners place of business. Additionally, the SBC will proactively connect with our small business clients through outbound calls, and execute consistent follow-up routines to meet their needs. The SBC will participate in One Team partnership routines and conduct joint client visits with their internal and external partners to leverage the full capabilities of the bank. The SBC will provide small business related guidance to financial center associates through huddles and team meetings. Additionally, the SBC must have the ability to effectively balance sales performance, operational risk, and client relationship carer
Required skills: "Must" have these skills to be minimally qualified
• Has demonstrated experience and proven success with business to business sales, or small business banking.
• Has strong communication skills with the ability to effectively influence clients.
• Has effective customer service skills with ability to manage the full client end-to-end experience and problem resolution.
• Has a proven sales track record.
• Is able to build productive partnerships and working relationships.
• Is experienced with outbound phone sales.
You’ll be better prepared if you have
• Experience with financial information, spreadsheets and financial skills.
• Experience with inperson customer service and sales.
• Experience working with small business clients.
• Experience meeting or exceeding goals.
• A working knowledge of small business products and services.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role