The Enterprise Payments team is seeking a driven, talented and eager Development Lead to work closely with our leadership team to gather information, synthesize business and technical concepts and build APIs based on these requirements and business needs. In this role, you will be responsible for the timely creation, revision, organization and preparation of material for designing, building and testing complex are compliant with company standards. The ideal candidate will be an exceptional developer/tester who exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others and possess strong analytical skills.
•-Supports End to End Technology for middleware programs and projects in a formal Scrum delivery model. Core technologies include Jboss, Java and Mulesoft. Partners with Product Owner, Business Stakeholders, Impacted System Owners and Solution Implementation Teams to define requirements for their Scrum Teams’ deliverables.
•-Possesses hands-on experience in project with the ability to manage low to moderate complexity technology solutions for projects in a full-scale deployment in a live environment.
•-Assists with technology solution design ensuring the required processes are followed and documentation assets are created to the corporate standard.
•-Manages to timelines and communicates project status.
•-Builds positive give and take relationships with stakeholders.
•-Solution architecture design experience is a plus.
•-Should have multiyear experience in working with Agile teams and be able to lead all the agile routines and meetings
Teams will be responsible:
•- Plan, develop, organize, build and test service and API integration services
• Research, develop and document technical design specifications and test scripts
• Build MuleSoft based API services based on JSON objects and data driven design
• Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
• Proficiency in MuleSoft tools and best practices
• Strong use of visuals skills, ability to convene points with graphics and illustrations
• Strong attention to details
•-7+ years of experience in Java/J2EE
•-5+ years of experience working in one of the following J2EE app server: JBOSS EAP 7.1
•-5+ years of experience in working with Spring. Expert in Spring frameworks listed above
•-Experience in designing and building micro services and messaging solutions
•-Should have recent development experience, the role is equally split between leading the team and hands on programming.
•-Lead a team of 5-7 developers to design and develop scalable and resilient systems
• Ability to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
• Ability to simplify complex information
• Familiarity with financial services and payments and payment processing
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role