- The QA automation Developer will be part of the overall NFRR QA and Controls team which includes the delivery and execution of QA strategy for the regulatory needs. . The technology team is implementing/migrating to new tools to change the customer UI/UX experience and build data driven strategies using data science/AI techniques. Candidates should be capable of testing leveraging automation in Selenium/cucumber/SOAP/Java etc and willing to learn new technology and passionate about bringing new automation approach for enhancements.
This is an opportunity to continuously learn and think creatively to enhance self + team capabilities and automation.
- Understand the various data flows in data sourcing, report generation for data reconciliation, aggregation and control checks for E2E flow
- Understand the UI/UX workflow for reporting and API testing for component integration
- Manage QA Automation in Selenium or other testing tools for UI
- Works directly with the QA, Development and BA teams across globe in Agile methodology
- Partners with cross business \ functional QA & Controls programs and teams for converting manual testing(like regression/sanity/integration) into automation
- Builds test plans, functional test suites / test cases and set up test data
- Perform debugging, troubleshoot automation errors and defect management
- Define, document, implement and review test criteria for assigned components
- Ability to analyze results and find root cause and efficiently communicating and reporting these back to the development and BA teams
- Has built automation frameworks from the ground up, tools, utility (Selenium/Java) Strong Automation experience in Selenium
- Strong experience in API testing e.g. using SOAP/REST API etc.
- Experience in building data comparison, reconciliation tools in Java or Python or C/C++ (OOPS), good Unix knowledge
- Good experience in building automation tools and framework in Python/Java/C/C++
- A proactive approach to problem solving and think innovatively
- Working knowledge of testing concepts, verification and validation techniques, defect management tools, quantitative methods and measurement programs.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with quick adaptation to new technologies, methodologies, and systems
- Desired Skills
- Knowledge of financial services
- Experience in AGILE development methodology
- Experience with Cucumber
- Solid experience with writing SQL queries
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role