About Bank of America:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
- Responsible for compiling and reviewing documentation prior to Loans / Leasing deals being funded.
- Responsible for compiling documentation and reviewing transactions to ensure compliance with business approvals, in line with our business procedures.
- Work on documentation; interface with legal counsel and business line partners.
- Maintain responsibility for accuracy of documentation.
- Position will work with Credit, Legal, Finance and Marketing personnel within the region to understand requirements and ensure transactions and processes meet required policy standards.
- Responsible for monthly reporting functions and assist in Audits.
- Responsible for writing and refreshing Procedures.
- Manage and maintain records of Security Interests filing and discharge.
- Responsible for life cycle management of the loan/lease portfolio.
- System or ad‐hoc projects
- Individuals having some level of knowledge of loan/ leasing documentation acquired through experience in a loan product / leasing environment will be an advantage. Minimum of 4 years experience of loan/ leasing business in the banking or leasing industry is required , with the ability to work with limited supervision
- Working knowledge of common forms of loan documentation and other typical forms of customer finance documentation
- Strong flair in using financial applications
- Excel skills are mandatory
- Customer service oriented , good level of Problem solving/Risk mitigation skill
- Clear, articulate oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, highly organized, work well in a team environment
- Results oriented, is able to accomplish objectives in a specified timeframe.
- Comfortable working in an unstructured dynamic environment
- English skills - Fluent spoken and written
- Candidate must be willing to work on flexible hours , at least once a week or more
Learn more about this role