Provide leadership and deep technical expertise in all aspects of solution design and application development for specific business environments. Focus on setting technical direction on groups of applications and similar technologies as well as taking responsibility for technically robust solutions encompassing all business, architecture, and technology constraints. Possesses strong technical skills; provides tech knowledge and capabilities and coaches team members. Will not have direct reports but will direct activities of a team for execution of projects. May be responsible for coordinating teams to accomplish development in a matrixed organization. Typically requires 5-7 years of experience
This is a Senior Software Development Engineer role in Bank of America Online Banking development team. Team owns some of the most critical, high volume applications built on multi-tier J2EE architectures. The candidate must possess passion for producing high quality software, ready to jump in and solve complex problems, be able to mentor junior engineers, perform code reviews. Role also involves fair amount of innovation, which includes coming up with new ideas, prototype, and convince technology and business leadership for implementation.
· 5+ years of hands-on software development experience
· Experience building web applications using J2EE technologies and frameworks like Spring
· Experience building RESTful and consuming RESTful/SOAP web services
· Good interpersonal communication skills for tech and business conversations
· Good analytical skills to break down requirements, solve complex problems"
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role