About Bank of America
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the world
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
Wholesale Credit is a front line business unit working closely with relationship managers and other product partners to help our clients grow by delivering integrated financing and credit product solutions. It is responsible for end to end execution of deals including credit underwriting, documentation, negotiation, structuring, funding and ongoing portfolio management for corporate and financial institution clients.
- Serve as a consultative role in translating measuring, analyzing and reporting business performance for Senior Management
- Conduct structured strategic analysis in relation to market competitors including financial data
- Proactively identify and deliver relevant analytics to address key business needs and drive business growth
- Manage strategic and regulatory projects and drive desired outcome and deliverables on a timely and accurate basis.
- Establish and execute efficient processes for updating recurring business reporting packages
- Derive business intelligence from internal and external sources and identify new relevant data metrics to assess business performance
- Collaborate with all lines of business to ensure LOBs efforts are aligned under leadership direction
- Manage internal communications for the Country Management e.g. Townhalls, Leadership Events
- Lead the design, development and the implementation of any country metrics system and dashboards
- Provide support in various management governance committees under COO and Country Management
- Work with other COO teams on key projects and initiatives
Required Job Skills
- Held a similar position for a minimum of 3 years. 2 - 4 years of financial profit planning and analysis experience; Ideally held a similar position in IBK/Markets/Research/Strategy/Consulting/Financial Planning
- Strong business acumen that develops relationships with line of business associates that foster strong ties
- Communicates effectively with senior management
- Financial Services knowledge
- Business Analyst in IBK/Markets, Research Analyst, Financial Planning preferred
- Demonstrate experience in analysing competitor and industry data
- Strong communication skills in relation to people at all levels of the organization, excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills in EN & CN
- Capable of interacting professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts; proven ability to understand and manage the sensitivities of stakeholders at different levels.
- Superior analytical skills with an ability to relate them to business opportunities
- Strong organization and planning skills with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to communicate and present complex information to a broad audience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Bloomberg. Demonstrated skills with query,
- reporting and analysis tools
- Experienced in project management with related skill sets, e.g. MS Project, Visio, Office
- Confident and willing to deal with problems or new issue with can-do attitude
- Multi-tasking skills with quality deliverables under pressure
- Knowledge of foreign banks operational processes and regulations in China
Desired Job Skills: Experience with China projects and other regulatory projects – would be an added advantage
Learn more about this role