About Bank of America:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
1. The Japan Offshore trades processing team provides support for global institutional clients trading Japan equity products. In a fast paced environment, this role requires candidates to interact closely with front office, client services and internal operations teams.
2. Japan cash equity settlements is responsible for performing settlement duties for the Japanese market for equity stock, convertible bonds, and other listed securities in Japan. Our key objectives are to ensure that all settlements are completed accurately and on time as well as that our service delivery to clients are efficient, effective, and reliable.
• Japan Equity settlement control
• Settlement instructions data feed
• Allocate the trades and follow up with the clients and desk
• Sending confirmation to the clients
• TD reconciliation for client trades vs. market trades
• Standing instructions set up and correction of the instructions
• Funding for the account
• Reporting, generation of settled/failed/commitment report
• Reconciliation of position and cash balance
• Inquire allocation, confirmation, and settlement queries to related departments/branch offices
• Liaison with Client Services of Tokyo, HK, London and New York
• Daily/Monthly reporting re: trade volume, fail rate, project status and etc.
• Communicating with desk and clients for any issues in terms of allocation and confirmation.
• Corresponding and liaison with custodian on various issues throughout the settlement process, including details of payment, instructions on value date, settlement instructions etc.
• Working on the project and UAT
Desired Skills (if any)
Learn more about this role
Our office is near favourite Seah Im Food Centre and a short hop to Sentosa—a popular island resort and home of the Merlion, Singapore’s guardian of prosperity.