This director formulates security protocols and security logistics for the health and safety of the CEO/Chairman, Senior Management, clients, and associates at Bank of America.
- Provides executive-level support to and strategic planning for Executive Protection Services (EPS) executive, crucial in executing the EPS mission and keeping the team on task. Directs the Executive protective operational activities specifically within New York. May support in the formulation of complex domestic and international security plans in support of the CEO and senior management team.
- Analyzes requirements for deployment of personnel and secure transportation needs for CEO protection in New York, and while on travel and at events, and deploys those for effective security.
- Coordinates the EP Operation Director and Executive Protection Executive in the security overlay. Works with other business partners (Executive Travel, Corporate Communications, Protective Services, Corporate Workplace, Sponsorship Marketing, Protective Services, and Aviation Operations) to effectively plan and execute CEO & Senior Leadership team protection.
- Responsible for coordinating a team of security professionals in New York in the implementation of security plans in support of the CEO/Chairman and Senior Leaders at Bank at both internal and external events based on a threat continuum and ensures consistent application of professional security best practices.
- Develops strategic business relationships with lines of business that interact with clients ensuring that roles and responsibilities are well defined and issues and concerns are appropriately escalated.
- Creates and deploys team routines and metrics for the measurement of specific performance points in the execution of the goals of the Executive Protection Team, then works with the Operations Director and the EP Executive in the metrics for achievement of goals.
- Establishes and maintains relationships within Local, State, and Federal Government entities to leverage and coordinate Executive Security through mutual intelligence sharing and role definitions.
- Assists in the creation, or directs in the creation of, country specific security situational assessments and emergency response contingencies which include the possible evacuation of senior management.
- Conducts domestic and international security site assessments for senior leadership, including security transportation protocols, utilizing recognized best practices used by US Government agencies recognized for physical protection.
- Directs the collection and analysis of intelligence related data from a variety of sources to identify and evaluate and prepare analysis and mitigation strategies from findings, via written and verbal presentations, for key security and other business leaders.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University or equivalent work experience
- Ten years or more of direct dignitary protection and logistics experience, including supervisory, in a law enforcement capacity.
- Current or recent Top Secret Security clearance from the U.S. Government.
- Prior management experience managing a dignitary security team or security operations team with an emphasis on logistics.
- Strong MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills to interact effectively with Bank management, staff, the public and federal, state and local law enforcement agencies.
- Experience with inter-agency communications.
- Experienced in writing detailed security plans and vulnerability assessments for physical protection/security.
- Experienced in formulation and management of threat assessments.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current security and law enforcement techniques, issues, equipment, procedures and security threats.
- Ability to support the team on a 24/7 basis, or as needed, during crisis/security events.
- Willing to travel.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role