Senior Java developer, expecting to have keen understanding of supporting business processes and the ability to work with partners to clarify requirements, estimate, design, develop, test, deploy and support our Java/.NET application in card issuance.
Java, Spring, Spring Batch, Angular
2 years of experience in Java/J2EE technologies and frameworks like Spring
2 years of experience working with Java 8 or higher
2 years of experience developing Restful Web services
2 years of experience developing micro services with Spring Boot
2 years of experience with XML/JSON data
2 years of experience with Relational databases like Oracle
2 years of experience with using build automation tools like Maven, Jenkins etc.
2 years of developing applications on a Linux environment
2 years of implementing solutions in a Cloud environment
2 years of BitBucket, Jira, Code Quality, Defect tracking tools
· Exposure to Big Data and streaming technologies like Hadoop, Kafka etc.
· Experience with reporting and analytic solutions like Tableau
· Strong communication and analytical skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience with Agile delivery model
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role