CLASS START DATE 3/22/2021
Digital Services is a lean and strategic group of approximately 300 associates (located in Phoenix and Utica) that supports Retail and Preferred Client needs for all current Digital processes related to their Online Banking and Mobile Banking experience. We provide primary support for digital enhancements and are able to test many of these enhancements ourselves during the pilot phases. Associate feedback on new and evolving technology is a key component to driving the business and improving the client experience.
As part of the Digital Services team you will handle calls originating through Online Banking Click 2 Dial, Mobile Banking Erica, the IVR and transfers from teammates across Retail and Preferred skills. Our teams are empowered to ensure we resolve the clients issue utilizing our processes, resources and outstanding support provided by our Team Managers and SCAs. This allows Digital Services to own ~88% of all contacts and create a World Class Client Experience.
If you enjoy helping clients learn about technology, supporting new technology services, and providing critical feedback to improve the client experience, then Digital Services would be a great opportunity to expand your skill set as you build your career!
As a Sr. Client Service Representative, you can look forward to
• Working in a professional, fast-paced environment that requires accuracy, multi-tasking, and clearly communicating resolutions in an efficient manner.
• Meeting clients in the moments that matter to fully understand the need and fully resolve their situation the first time.
• Understanding how clients engage with us via technology (online and mobile), financial center and contact center and make sure they’re aware of all we can do to make their financial lives better.
• Navigating multiple computer applications while interacting with the client.
• Listening to, understanding and providing solutions for our clients’ needs.
• Incentive opportunities for meeting and/or exceeding critical performance standards.
• Benefits programs designed to meet the diverse needs of our employees at every stage of their life and help them plan for tomorrow, including tuition, child care reimbursement and employee discount programs.
• Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your expertise as the industry evolves and changes.
• An opportunity to learn in detail about the consumer business setting an important foundation for a career.
• Resources and dedicated support to help you reach your full potential throughout your career.
• Progressive workplace practices and initiatives that promote inclusion.
We’re a culture that
• Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting communities we serve.
• Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients around the world.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
• Displays passion, integrity, commitment and drive to deliver a positive, differentiated service that improves our clients’ financial lives.
• Fully understands how life events can impact a client’s financial situation and is prepared to actively advise solutions and analyze/resolve complex client problems through creative solutions.
• Has a commitment to excellent attendance with proven reliability and can adhere to the agreed upon work schedule.
• Has a dependable team-player attitude with an understanding that calls must be handled immediately, including weekends and holidays.
• Communicates effectively and confidently with all clients to make their financial lives better.
• Has the ability to engage with clients – begin a conversation, anticipate what questions a client will have, actively share information using plain language, build rapport, and handle objections.
• Is comfortable receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching.
• Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
• Has at least an intermediate level of proficiency with computers and current technology.
• Has 1+ years of customer/client service experience, including experience handling difficult client situations.
• 1+ years of experience in the banking/financial industry.
• 3+ years of experience working in a client service capacity.
• The ability to act as a leader amongst peers and influence as well as coach effectively to help in the overall success of the team.
Shift:2nd shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role
We’re a short drive to all our favorite downtown sites—Children’s Museum of Phoenix and Heritage Square Dining—and the popular outdoor spots Camelback Mountain and Desert Botanical Garden.