Front office Credit technology group is responsible for building services, applications for the Global Credit line of business in Markets. The team is looking for a Business Analyst/Project Manager who has prior experience in FICC and understands financial products like bonds and credit default swaps. This role will require the successful candidate to take on numerous diverse responsibilities and will necessitate close partnership with senior business, technology managers and support partners. Ideally, the candidate will have worked very closely with development teams and business users.
This individual will work with business users and technology groups to:
• ensure comprehensive requirements are provided
• determine functional specifications and work with technology teams to get the functionality implemented ensuring it meets user requirements
• Work with QA teams to ensure that comprehensive test cases are executed and coordinate testing cycles and runs
• provide detailed analysis for problems and issues identified as part of either daily BAU processes or during testing of new functionality
• manage the project plan, drive project completion, facilitating issues, maintaining control over scope and ensuring that project artifacts are maintained
• prepare materials to present to stakeholders or technology, both visually and in textual form
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
Must have E-trading experience
• The ability to effectively communicate with both the business and technology.
• The ability to communicate within a multi-disciplined team, across multiple locations and time zones, and to interact with demanding business users.
• A flexible, hardworking and "can do" attitude; comfortable working in a fast paced environment with frequent release cycles and rapidly changing priorities.
• Strong financial markets product knowledge, preferably bonds and cds
Must have e-trading experience
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are required.
• Knowledge of software development life cycle Desirable skills
• Experience with Agile methodologies.
Knowledge of writing use cases based on specification by example
Responsible for capturing and refining business and/or system requirements (based on specialization). Works with stakeholders to understand their needs, analyze problems, and capture their requirements, and then working closely with the Development Team to refine the requirement into specifications that can be executed by the team. Possess a working knowledge of the business and/or technical domain based on their specialization. Leverages experience and understanding of stakeholder needs to help create a solution, envisions the solution to solve a problem (manual or through software). Performs Cost/Benefit Analysis to align the technology to business strategy. Gathers & catalogs functional, non-functional, and technical requirements for stakeholder requests. Determines the impact of modifications and enhancements on the application. Acts as the product(s) subject matter expert to support scope and requirement decisions. Ensures changes to the application are compliant with bank standards and policies. Assists users and development team with application testing and troubleshooting, and may help configure test solutions to validate functional and system needs. Identifies, document and troubleshoot application related problems. Documents process, procedures and workflows associated with applications. Leads or participate in continuous improvement efforts; Building expertise in creating, analyzing, and improving processes. Creates, maintains and presents training materials for end-users. Individual contributor.
Bank of America's Global Banking and Markets Technology Organization....
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role