Senior Full-Stack Engineer
FinTech full stack engineer. Expert developer able to deliver a feature front to back within a micro-service architecture; able to deliver a React front end, graphQL API over a Akka streaming service back by a Mongo database, fully automated with BDD tests and running in OpenShift.
Skill Set Required:
• 5+ years’ experience as a Full Stack Engineer
• Experience in developing Bond electronic trading applications
• Experience with React and Akka
• Experience developing gRPC and graphQL APIs
• Experience with Hadoop stack
• Proficiency in writing SQL queries and Stored Procedures.
• Experience with Jenkins Pipelines
• Experience in working with Behavior Driven Development framework
• Should be able to investigate issues/bugs identified
• Should be able to handle technical communications and understand APIs
• Experience in understanding requirements, writing test scenarios from requirements
Responsible for designing and developing complex requirements to accomplish business goals. Ensures that software is developed to meet functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements. Ensures solutions are well designed with maintainability/ease of integration and testing built-in from the outset. Possess strong proficiency in development and testing practices common to the industry, and have extensive experience of using design and architectural patterns. At this level, specializations start to form in either Architecture, Test Engineering or DevOp. Contributes to story refinement/defining requirements. Participates and guides team in estimating work necessary to realize a story/requirement through the delivery lifecycle. Performs spike/proof of concept as necessary to mitigate risk or implement new ideas. Codes solutions and unit tests to deliver a requirement/story per the defined acceptance criteria and compliance requirements. Utilizes multiple architectural components (across data, application, business) in design and development of client requirements. Assists team with resolving technical complexities involved in realizing story work. Designs/develops/modifies architecture components, application interfaces, and solution enablers while ensuring principal architecture integrity is maintained. Designs/develops/maintains automated test suites (integration, regression, performance). Sets up and develops a continuous integration/continuous delivery pipeline. Automates manual release activities. Mentors other Software Engineers and coaches team on CI-CD practices and automating tool stack. Individual contributor.
Bank of America's Global Banking and Markets Technology Organization....
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role