Our team is searching for a Application Developer / Feature Lead that will be supporting the bank by appointment using Java programming skills and SDM methods including: Agile/Lean development.
• Minimum 5+ years of experience in Java/J2EE Technologies.
• Open source frameworks and tools (Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Log4J, SLF4J, AJAX, Ant.)
• Scheduling tools (Autosys), Shell scripts on Linux/AIX, IBM MQ Series, i2 Framework, IDE’s, Eclipse, and IBM RAD.
• Oracle Exadata modeling and micro-service building experience.
• Writing SQL Statements, Triggers, and Stored procedures for database transactions in Oracle, SQL server, Cassandra.
• Working with different operation systems (Linux, AIX, Windows).
• Understanding of the Agile/Lean SDLC.
• Quick learner and self-starter who requires minimal supervision to excel in a dynamic environment.
• Handling critical business applications issues and failure recoveries.
• Troubleshooting various pre and post implementation issues.
• Prior experience working and directing activities of globally distributed teams.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Working knowledge in application design & development.
• Able to contribute to 1. Automation 2. Causal analysis 3.
• Develop shared/common solutions.
• Able to identify risks and mitigation.
• Comfortable working in a matrix environment.
• Bachelor of Computer Science or Engineering degree.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role