Overview (Bank overview, GBS India overview, Function Overview)*
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to all Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
Corporate Treasury (CT) Data Management (DM) is responsible for assuring the data quality of the data sources used by Global Liquidity Management (GLM) and Balance Sheet Management (BSM) to report to external regulators as well as to internal executive management for liquidity monitoring and measurement. Also, team is responsible for producing daily, weekly and monthly reports for GLM group for regulatory filings.
(Provide a high level overview of the role and scope of responsibilities)
The role will involve collaborating with multiple on-shore business partners across the bank to understand different reporting systems. The candidate will need to proactively engage with the on-shore change management and technology teams responsible for improving our data quality and assist efforts on feed development / enhancement and overall process design to close the gaps identified. Also, candidate need to work on regulatory reports based on BASEL-III LCR requirements.
• Subject Matter Expert (SME) and works with product Data Stewards to complete manual reconciliations, determine common reconciling items, variance types and gather business requirements for an automated solution.
• Validates data and signs off on reports within test environments to confirm Business Intelligence tool accuracy, functionality and EDM Standards are met.
• Monitors technical and data issues within Business Intelligence tools and manages issue resolution, insuring that all Data Reconciliation and Data Validation controls are available.
• Communicates status to stakeholders and escalates issues according to defined process, as needed.
Graduate/ Post Graduate (MBA – Finance or equivalent)
Certifications If Any
4 -6 years in Liquidity/ Regulatory reporting
• Experience of Liquidity reporting.
• Analyze and reconcile data in Liquidity & Capital Risk systems and investigate differences
• Advanced Excel experience
• Knowledge of financial instruments such as Repo, deposits, derivative products etc.
• Working knowledge & Project Implementation experience using SQL, VBA
• Experience of working with large volumes of data
• High level of ownership and attention to detail
• Emerging technologies (Python, Alterix, Tableau etc) exposure
Flexible between 10:30 AM till 10:30 PM
Learn more about this role