Job Description Summary: Responsible for the day to day resolution of complex operational accounting functions / issues including in depth analysis. The incumbent will take appropriate action based on process characteristics of extremely complex issues related to all operational accounting functions. Must be considered a subject matter expert in operational accounting policies and routines. Complex decisions are made based on analytical research and judgment. Requires extensive experience and must follow established procedures & guidelines while utilizing multiple systems & tools. Handles escalated situations that were unable to be resolved by the Accounting Specialist. Provides coaching and training to other associates. Ensures compliance with Federal and Bank Regulations. Excellent communication and follow up skills required. To appropriately investigate and decision issues, incumbent will interact with multiple business partners. Communication includes process education, operational accounting education,
setting appropriate expectations or skillfully defusing the situation. Individual must have 3-5 years of operational accounting experience along with working knowledge of processes to include applicable policies and regulations. In office required (not eligible for work from home). Accounting degree preferred.
- Leverages the Content Navigator Reports and Reports loaded to the sites shared drive for the manual entries needed to reconcile the P3 Image Cashletters (ICL)
- Resolve 'breaks' or unreconciled items and bank transactions between Cash Manager (settles, reconciles and funds cash positions related to foreign items) and multiple types of General Ledger (GL) (Nostro) / settlement accounts
- Create manual entries required to settle the United States Dollar (USD)/Canadian (CAD) and Canadian (CAD) Image Cashletters (ICLs) for items deposited to Integrated Deposit System (IDS)\Integrated Monetary Processing and Control (IMPACS)\World Banking System (WBS) accounts
- Monitor, review, and resolve Swift Messages in GIN
- Monitor, review, and resolve requests from the FCO Customer Service Mailbox
- Monitor, review, and resolve service requests for the Atlanta Foreign Transit Items DG/Mailbox in One Simple Service Case
- Approve the entries (cashflows (trade legs)) for settlement in Cash Manager
- Perform daily review of the "Matching" tab on each function spreadsheet to ensure accuracy. This review would increase the matching as a result of the "BOT"
- Perform daily review and reconcilement of all FCO general ledger accounts along with research and clearing exceptions.
- Perform Monthly GL Manager Review on behalf of Foreign Cashletter Operations (FCO) by Clearing Optimization and Float Management (COFM)
- Pull the FDES Unauthorized Settlement Report FSC12201 and Edit/Delete Report FSC13003 in Content Navigator for previous work date
- Able to identify Breaks resulting from failed process steps within the Returns, Retail, and Direct functions
- Collaborates with PSPL and leadership team to identify training gaps
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role