Consumer Credit Assistance Resource Planning Analyst - Cons Prod Strategy Analyst II/III
Consumer Credit Assistance Capacity and Resource Planning is responsible for ensuring optimal staffing levels for all collections and recovery functions, balancing delinquency and loss goals, client service levels and aggressive expense targets. This role is responsible for process improvement ideation and implementation with the goal of maximizing both the efficiency and effectiveness of the resource planning process, utilizing a combination of external inputs and internal data sources. This includes writing complex code to extract data using multiple databases to acquire various types of data, leveraging portfolio trends to propose process changes within resource planning, and developing automation opportunities for well established processes.
Additionally, this analyst will build relationships within CCA and with partners external to CCA, including but not limited to Loss Forecasting and Model Risk Management. Duties include the regular use of discretion, independent judgment, the ability to communicate with multiple levels of management and the utilization of core leadership behaviors. This analyst must be able to work independently to develop recommendations that consider their research and analysis, the existing process framework, and competing priorities. The analyst must then leverage communication and influencing techniques to build consensus and drive implementation.
Position may be filled as an Analyst II or III depending on experience.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills as demonstrated by 3+ years of experience
• Quantitative analyst experience, including skills like data mining, forecasting, and statistics
• Strong ability to prepare and leverage data in order to recognize business opportunity and drive results
• Skilled with MS Office (Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint)
• Proficient at written and oral communication, including presentation skills
• 4-year degree
• 2+ years programming and analytics experience with SAS/SQL, Python, or R
• Experience working within Bank of America's data infrastructure (BACARDI, The W, SQL Server, etc.)
• Experience with business case development
• Experience with process design/redesign (e.g. Six Sigma, Agile project management)
• Advanced Degree (MBA in Operations and/or Statistics)
• Experience managing projects and maintaining project timelines with cross-functional contributors
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role