*Multiple Shifts Available
Responsible for the day to day resolution of complex problems/claims including in-depth analysis. The incumbent will take appropriate action based on transaction characteristics & account changes with indicators of complex scenarios related to all claims types. Must be considered a subject matter expert in all claims types. Complex decisions are made based on analytical research, established policies and procedures, and judgment. Requires extensive experience and must follow established procedures & guidelines while utilizing multiple systems & tools. Handles escalated customer situations that were unable to be resolved by the initial claims analyst. Provides coaching and training to other associates. Ensures compliance with Federal and Bank Regulations. Excellent communication and follow up skills required. To appropriately investigate and decision claim, incumbent will interact with multiple business partners. Customer communication includes claim education, setting appropriate expectations or skillfully denying the claim. Individual must have 3-5 years of claims experience along with working knowledge of applicable regulations.
The Merchant Services Claims Analyst representative will be responsible for handling incoming chargebacks request, reviewing documentation, performing research, entering re-presentments, and handling pre-arbitration cases on behalf of our merchant clients within multiple networks as the acquirer bank. The representative is responsible for ensuring that all cases are resolved in compliance with industry regulations and bank procedures.
• Processing of Merchant dispute cases at all dispute cycle level within established timeframes.
• Download, review, and redact incoming documentation in response to charge-back notifications.
• Stay up to date on industry information, system changes, network rules and compliance requirements.
• Respond to escalations and maintain open communications with the merchants, may include phone calls to merchants and others as appropriate or needed.
Initially you will be required to work from home and/or remotely in this role and will require the following:
• Internet Service Provider at home (no public WiFi or Internet)
• Sufficient room to set up a laptop, monitor, keyboard and mouse
• Comfortable space to work for a full shift
• Quiet, private and SECURE space in which to work
• Positive outlook and be keen to learn and develop their skills while contributing to a high performing and enthusiastic team
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
• Ability to express ideas in a clear and concise manner
• Strong consensus building ability with effective conflict resolution and negotiation skills
• Ability to meet productivity and performance goals
• Has a commitment to excellent attendance with proven reliability and can adhere to the agreed upon work schedule
• Has the ability to engage clients – begin a conversation, anticipate what questions a client may have regarding disputes, actively share information using plain language, build rapport, and handle objections
• Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms
• 1 year experience in merchant services, payments and/or chargeback management
• Knowledge of payments processing platforms and card brand dispute management processes
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role