Wholesale Banking Technology group searches for QA Testing Automation Analyst (Officer Level)
This position will support Global Transaction Services Technology acting as a Test Automation Specialist, being responsible for implementing and supporting testing automation across the deliveries portfolio.
- Develop automated scripts using available tools and framework (IE: Tosca);
- Develop and execute cases automated and manual tests for web platforms and banking systems;
- Tests with APIs;
- Handle XML, JSON, and positional files such as CNAB240, CNAB400;
- Maintain/Support automation scripts upon applications upgrades;
- Keep up to date with bank tools and ensures best tools are in use for the required activities;
- Support load/performance test activities.
Core skills and requirements
- Graduated Systems Analysis, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Previous experience in DDA Account, Financial Systems, SPB Brazilian Payment System, Banking Products;
- Previous experience in Testing and Quality Processes, Functional Testing, Manual Testing, Test Automation, TOSCA Automation
- Strong knowledge on:
- Software Testing,
- Usability Test Roadmap Creation,
- Usability Testing Application,
- Integrated Test Roadmap Creation,
- Case Design and Test Roadmaps,
- Must be a problem solver, work collaboratively and positive attitude facing stressful situations.
Learn more about this role