Line of Business Role Description
The Senior Operations Analyst supports delivery of an effective client experience to Merchant Services clients for the Merchant Operations organization through analysis of service delivery, engagement with third party service providers and evaluation of escalated servicing needs. This role is responsible for working across multiple business functions to ensure there is alignment on client experience, associate experience, business processes & controls and metrics and reports in support of the merchant services product.
- Applies deep understanding of business processes for merchant services products and solutions to support client experience.
- Provides core processing oversight of vendor and performance of those functions and serves as a point of escalation.
- Responsible for the day-to-day resolution of complex problems and the execution of complex transactions for multiple sites or larger business unit(s), including research.
- Coordinates the design, development and implementation of complex products, systems and services in an operations environment
- Initiates projects and may direct activities of a team related to special initiatives of an operations nature.
- Provides guidance to associates regarding procedural, technical and/or operational changes
- Has in-depth understanding of the business unit's operations processes and implications on other groups within the operations function and other divisions within the company.
- Major accountabilities are based on individual expertise and capabilities. Knowledge acquired through increasingly responsible operations analysis work and on the job training.
- Set goals and monitor progress toward metrics, providing guidance and support in meeting goals.
- Report success of the operations and identify bottlenecks in the process.
- Prepare and deliver reports to management and senior executives.
- Identify best practices; advise on quality and productivity improvements.
- 3-5 year experience in managing functions that support call center activity such as operations, training, quality programs, and process improvement
- 3+ years preferred experience in Merchant Services and knowledge of 3rd party systems and tools
- Activation experience preferred but not required
- Ability to communicate across and up the organization.
- Ability to work independently and is not afraid to make a decision and act on it.
- Experience in back office Operations (Customer Service, Settlement Operations, Disputes, International support) preferred.
- Ability to travel approximately 15% to multiple locations
- Ability to solve complex problems through root cause analysis, management by fact and collaboration across a wide population
- Ability to make swift and sound decisions that demonstrate both strategic and tactical analytical and leadership skills.
- Analytical skills, understanding of basic statistics and continuous improvement methodologies.
- Ability to express ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Strong consensus building ability with effective conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Ability to take initiative and effect change
- Microsoft Office Suite products, including but not limited to Visio, Excel, SharePoint and Project
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role