Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is a leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and investment products and services for individuals, companies, and institutions. Merrill Lynch wealth management is one of the largest businesses of its kind in the world specializing in goals-based wealth management, including planning for retirement, education, legacy, and other life goals through investment advice and guidance.
Merrill Lynch’s financial advisors help clients pursue the life they envision through a one-on-one relationship with an advisor committed to their needs. We believe trust comes from transparency. Our trusted financial advisors are equipped with access to the investment insights of Merrill Lynch coupled with the banking convenience of Bank of America.
Performs diverse, advanced and confidential administrative support functions including composing, signing and releasing routine but somewhat complex correspondence. Usually relieves management of administrative details; gathers, compiles and reports information relevant to/for department; may manage a number of different and often conflicting objectives, projects or activities at one time. Communicates with executives and line management to gather or convey relevant information. May be involved in high-level client contact and exposure to sensitive information, and must use considerable tact, diplomacy and judgment. Advanced administrative and analytical skills. Thorough knowledge of a variety of software programs.
· Minimum of 1+ years professional or relevant internship experience required
· Strong client service & technical skills (MS Word & Excel)
· Strong communication, time management and organizational skills are required
· Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred
· Prior knowledge of financial products, policies & procedures is highly preferred.
· 1+ year(s) of experience supporting a senior level manager within the financial services field or relevant internship experience
· Series 7 & 63/65 or 66 registrations preferred
· Knowledge of wealth management tools preferred
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:37.5
Learn more about this role