*Multiple Shifts Available
At Bank of America, we’re guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better by connecting clients and communities to the resources they need to be successful. Make a difference by joining our Fraud Detection team. We’re looking for teammates who can help us meet the needs of our clients and the bank by detecting fraudulent attempts, mitigating loss and remediating client impacts because client protection and security is our top priority.
As part of our team, detection analysts perform complex judgmental reviews of high risk activity to maximize approval of legitimate transactions, minimize client impact at the point of sale, identify fraudulent activity and restrict account activity, when necessary, to avoid further risks. Detection analysts benefit from in-depth training and have opportunities for ongoing professional development and career growth.
We’ll help you
• Get training and one-on-one career coaching from managers who are invested in your success. You’ll also receive additional development through our Consumer Academy to help you succeed in your role.
• Provide clients with a personalized experience by helping them – through exceptional client care – navigate fraud/security events.
• Continuously learn fraud trends by using resources and technologies to optimize judgmental reviews.
As a senior fraud analyst, you can look forward to
• Protecting our clients. Making them aware if their personal information has been compromised and letting them to know we’re here to help them every step of the way.
• Educating clients. Informing them on how to protect their information and avoid scams.
• Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your expertise as the industry evolves and changes.
• Opportunities to connect with experts.
• A world-class suite of employee benefits.
Sr Fraud Analyst Back Officer perform complex judgmental reviews of high risk activity to maximize approval of legitimate transactions/deposits, minimize client impact, identify fraudulent activity and restrict account activity, when necessary, to avoid further risks. Detection Analysts benefit from in-depth training and have opportunities for ongoing professional development and career growth.
Initially you will be required to work from home and/or remotely in this role and will require the following:
• Internet Service Provider at home (no public WiFi or Internet)
• Sufficient room to set up a laptop, monitor, keyboard and mouse
• Comfortable space to work for a full shift
• Quiet, private and SECURE space in which to work
Required Skills: "Must" have these skills to be minimally qualified
You’re a person who
• Has prior experience in Retail Fraud Servicing, Claims or Fraud Detection.
• Has strong analytical and organizational skills and demonstrates the ability to solve complex problems by reviewing related information.
• Is able to multi-task, including researching information through multiple systems, in order to make judgmental decisions based on the data reviewed.
• Demonstrates a strong sense of urgency and is able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with a strong focus on risk mitigation and client experience.
• Is comfortable taking inbound or making outbound calls to clients in a high production focused environment.
• Communicates effectively and confidently and is comfortable engaging all clients.
• Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
• Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
• Efficiently manages your time and capacity.
• Can be flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours as needed.
Desired Skills: You’ll be better prepared if you have
• Experience working in an environment where both individual and team goals are met or exceeded routinely.
We’re a culture that
• Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to build and advance their careers. Along with taking care of our clients, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
• Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients around the world.
• Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their backgrounds or experiences.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
• Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting the communities around the world by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Shift:2nd shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role