About BANK OF AMERICA:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World:
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
- Responsible for approving and reviewing day-to-day transactions for trade operations functions as required.
- Maintains internal operational and financial controls and ensure they meet bank standards
- Ensures quality service and effective & efficient operations support for the unit.
- Provides guidance to associates within own unit regarding procedural, technical and/ or operations changes.
- Drive process improvement projects to reduce operating costs and improve service standards.
- Works closely with Group Head / Head-Operations to meet department objectives in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensuring adequate controls are in place and laid down guidelines are adequately followed.
- Ensure compliance with reporting/ response deadlines
- Responsible for effectively handling trade transactions
- Responsible for maintaining efficient relationship with stakeholders
- Preparation of Internal and Customer related MIS as per the requirement.
Desired Qualifications And Experience
- Graduate with 5 to 6 years/MBA or CA with 2 to 3 years’ experience preferably in Trade Finance operations in a multinational/leading Pvt Sector Bank
- Very sound knowledge of GBS or an ERP system in another bank, and ability to work on SDS / SLS applications.
- Excellent Customer Service and Inter-personal skills.
- Good computing and accounting skills.
- Quality conscious and having flair for constant process improvement.
- Ability to manage volumes with accuracy.
- Good knowledge of export/import documentation requirements, UCP, URC etc. and also OFAC, Anti Boycott laws.
Learn more about this role