LOB Job Description:
• Produce code using .NET languages (C#, VB .NET)
• Upgrade, configure and debug existing systems used in PC Lifecycle Program
• Provide technical support for web based Windows 10 desktop based applications
• Participate in requirements analysis
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code
• Improve existing software
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
• Must have 5 years of web development experience
• 3-5 years SQL Server development experience.
• Strong T-SQL and complex stored procedure development.
• 5+ years of experience designing and implementing medium or large Enterprise-Level Applications and software systems.
• Java script, C#, VB.Net, API and MVC Framework experience required.
• Experience creating and configuring web services
• Quality/testing of code
• Proven experience in solving challenging technical problems
• Exceptional organizational and analytical skills with high attention to detail.
• Ability to work with BAs/PMs to build requirements and project plans
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role