LOB Job Description:
• Be responsible for the daily workflow and operation of new computer requests.
• Ensure initiatives are planned and executed through all stages.
• Plan, organize, monitor and control projects using appropriate tools and techniques to ensure efficient and effective project completion.
• Ensures all work is managed and completed according to pre-defined service level agreements.
• Maintain issues lists, report on team’s progress and escalate roadblocks as needed.
• Provide weekly reporting of throughput.
• Engage with project managers to implement special projects.
• Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
• Strong communication skills - including speaking and presentation skills.
• Exceptional listening and interpersonal skills with the ability to lead both on-site and virtual teams.
• Must be detail oriented, a self-starter and able to work independently.
• Experience with managing deployment teams.
• Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office applications.
• Must be able to multi-task and manage time effectively.
• Expertise in process and workflow management.
• Ability to compile, analyze, interpret and present complex data
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role