• Accountable for quality assurance review of valuation products delivered to the Bank.
• Identify, analyze and report deficiencies in the valuation product under review that are material and may impact the completeness, adequacy, relevance, and credibility of the appraisal report.
• Leads or participates in special project(s) as directed by management. Projects could include topics focused on corrections, reconsiderations, or targeted quality assurance risk concerns, process improvement, policy & procedures, or acting as subject matter expert (SME).
• Maintain knowledge of policy & procedures, Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice and regulatory guidelines, appraisal theory and methodology governing residential real property.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• General Certified or Residential Certified Appraiser in good standing with home state
• Minimum of 5 years appraisal field experience with complex property assignments
• Ability to obtain multiple state appraisal reciprocal licensing based on regulatory compliance needs
• Thorough understanding of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice, regulatory guidelines, appraisal theory, and methodology governing residential real property
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to deliver a clear and understandable message to a variety of audiences
• Effective listening and comprehension skills
• Ability to research, analyze and resolve complex valuation issues
• Ability to make a swift and supported decisions
• Comfortable with working independently and able to triage escalated deliverables appropriately
• Effective organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize and maintain production goals
• Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office and keyboarding skills
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role
Located in North Orange County, we’re just a few blocks from the local farmer’s market and surrounded by more than 175 Art in Public Places installations, like the Orange Grove Fountain.