• Leads and supports for End to End Technology Delivery for Payments programs and projects with significant scope and impact.
• Partners with Service Delivery Manager, Program Managers, and Project Managers and SMEs to translate LOB business strategy into requirements for technology solutions.
• Assists with gathering, tracking, and communicating technology estimates
• Manages moderate to high complexity technology solutions for projects to a full-scale deployment in a live environment. This may be one large project or multiple small projects
• Initiates and provides leadership, strategic/tactical direction and planning input on all information technology and client/business area issues and in the development of an IT environment which meets current and anticipated business requirements and objectives.
• Influences strategic direction and develops tactical plans.
• Role has direct and matrixed execution responsibility across all technology organizations as well as LOB Portfolio/Program Manager on the business side for delivering the program/projects.
• Manages to timelines and communicates project status and has matrix management responsibility.
• Provides technical leadership for work teams in specialized functional or process areas.
• The SDC serves as a single point of contact for LOB and Technology stakeholders and must be capable of managing initiative-based portfolios in a multi-matrixed environment.
• SDCs are also the escalation point for unresolved problems, complaints and complex service requests.
• Provides proactive and strategic consulting, striving to meet current and anticipated business objectives
• Manages Discovery phase and deliverables with the business including multi-year roadmaps
• Works with the business Project Manager and the PMO to prioritize efforts based on overarching business need and tech strategy
• Works with Product Managers and architects to evaluate process readiness and roadmap fit
• Influences strategic direction, design and development within and across programs
• Point of escalation for unresolved problems, complaints and complex service requests
• Works independently, with limited direction, and is evaluated through end results.
• Associates in this job code do not directly manage people.
• Program and Project Management expertise (5-10+ years) with a proven track record on planning, execution and delivery of multi-million dollar initiatives
• Mastery of the Microsoft Office Suite
• Mastery of Software Delivery Lifecycle timelines and dependencies in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
• Ability to lead large group sessions (in-person and virtual) such as Design JADs or Testing JADs
• 3+ years of Payments Technology experience
• Deep knowledge of retail financial and payments services technology
• Strong understanding of Bill Pay functionality and processes.
• Technical implementation aptitude and systems knowledge; established record of implementing and delivering technology projects
• Proven technology management discipline (financials, resource planning, ops risk/security)
• Excellent partner & teammate to peers: Influences & resolves across organizational lines
• Single point of contact from Tech for the business; must be proactive and strategic candidate who strives striving to meet both current and anticipated business objectives.
• Ability to execute a portfolio using consulting skills and conflict resolution, proactively drive innovative business solutions, and use technical, enterprise, and business knowledge to work across structures to meet customer needs.
• Knowledge of Enterprise Processes, High Risk Processes, Change Management, and Governance
• Knowledge of Enterprise horizontal and vertical technologies
Experience with resource allocations and reporting, Project Intake, PI Planning, program governance.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role