Responsible for testing and delivering software to accomplish business outcomes. Ensures software is tested to meet all functional and non-functional requirements. Defines manual tests and executes both manual and automated test suites. Develops detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases based on functional and non-functional requirements. Contributes to test planning, and when part of a Scrum team, builds test cases for stories in the given sprint, per story acceptance criteria. Participates in test case reviews and makes necessary updates. Builds and uses test data required to accomplish execution of test cases. Executes test cases, including manual and automated tests, and records test results. Reports issues and defects along with appropriate background information for review. Collaborates with developers on reproducing, detailing, and documenting reported defects. Uses testing tools and follows processes required to complete testing work. Traces tests to requirements for the given scope. Individual contributor.
Global Banking Technology, AML and Tax (GBT)
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital
Participates in the creation/execution/curation/maintenance of test plans and test scripts. Creates daily/weekly status and defect reports.
- Experience with functional and regression testing of new or modified applications and systems.
- Experience with manual and automated testing.
- Experience with role of Lead Tester and Testing Coordinator.
- Experience with coordinating testing with interfacing applications.
- 3-5 years of experience with JIRA.
- 3-5 years of experience with leading functional, regression, and end to end testing.
- Experience with agile testing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent analytical abilities.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and independently.
- Experience with health related applications.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role