This role is responsible for planning, coordinating, and delivery of defined deliverables which usually requires engagement from multiple teams such as a project or smaller program. Key responsibilities include communicating the work objectives, coordinating delivery, managing risks, ensuring compliance to standards, and providing end-to-end visibility into the health of the deliverables. This role ensures execution and delivery meets the client’s expectations in terms of the functionality, quality, timeline and cost. They facilitate sync points across multiple organizations to enable delivery.
- Prior Project Management/Delivery Lead experience
- Ability to serve as the defacto project manager for PAYM and internal coordinator among the team to manage backlog, set dates, and ensure the team can set and meet deadlines.
- Coordinate and facilitate routines to support delivery (for example, kick-offs, status reviews, stakeholder meetings, change controls, tollgates, and so on).
- Plan and coordinate delivery and dependencies across multiple teams.
- Facilitate dependency management/risk management/impediment removal for the defined deliverables.
- Promote/facilitate communication and collaboration across organizations to support the deliverable completion and timeline.
- Gather/facilitate status updates for the deliverables to stakeholders and leadership pertaining to delivery, risks/issues, and schedule.
- Ensure that execution is aligned with deliverable requirements by working with the sponsor/stakeholders.
- Ensure deliverables comply with Enterprise Change Management standards.
- Support resource planning for delivery/execution.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role