About Bank of America:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
First point of contact for enquiries received from high revenue clients via email or phone channel. Responsible for reading, analyzing and/or determining appropriate handling and resolution of enquires. Requests consist of treasury and cash management products. May work with internal business partners to provide resolution to client enquiries, issues, and/or technical support.
- To service, advise, support and manage portfolio of Global Treasury Services MNC and Middle Market clients by providing professional, courteous and high quality customer service in all aspects of domestic, international and cash management services.
- Provide resolution for requests received via phone or email in a timely/accurate manner in accordance with Service Levels
- Interact continuously and deepen relationships with internal business partners as well as clients to further enhance client delight;
- Conduct limited research and respond to client and be able answer questions and enquiries;
- Utilize the various bank systems to support client requests. Undertake regulatory remediation and ensure closures within designated timelines
- Provide consistent service and keep clients informed on status of all outstanding enquiries
- 6-8 years Client Service experience (preferably within an international/domestic payments banking environment-corporate banking experience / alternatively retail banking experience)
- Working knowledge of treasury and cash management services
- Proficiency in written (including grammar and spelling) and verbal communications
- Good typing and PC skills (Windows, Word, Excel, Powerpoint (an advantage), MS Office) with an ability to navigate multiple computer systems while interacting with the customer
- Ability to analyze and resolve customer enquiries
- Experience in the Banking/Financial industry
- Experience working in a call center
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Ability to engage with customers, begin a conversation, build rapport, and handle objections
- Ability to work in high pressured environment and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Flexibility with hours/overtime as and when required
Learn more about this role