Employee Experience Technology portfolio holds 435+ applications and application support for these is a critical activity to ensure availability and stability of the applications. EET applications are used by business globally and presence of support during India work hours is critical to meet the needs. New position will support the application support role and will directly be responsible to fulfill responsibilities.
• Position will be based in Newark, DE Bank of America facility.
• Serve as a key application production services contact for applications supporting printing, ordering, inventory management, distribution, and reporting functions.
• Be able to perform basic hardware support and maintenance for Printers, RF Guns, and other equipment located in the Newark Warehouse facility.
• Responsible for completing application management and governance deliverables.
• Perform level 1 and level 2 production support activities consisting of Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management and Knowledge Management.
• Responsible for coordination of maintenance activities, overseeing change requests, and performing post implementation validation, monitoring jobs, production validation after patching, and coordinating resolution of all incidents.
• Understanding of Incident, Problem, and Change management processes
• Knowledge of Networks
• Middleware technologies including IBM WebSphere, MQ, Java, J2EE, Linux
• MS Office, Advanced Excel
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with tools such as ITSM/Remedy, Jira, Autosys, Introscope, Sitescope, BladeLogic, Splunk
• Application governance
• Troubleshooting Java and .NET application issues
• Relational DBMS/SQL
• Knowledge of Bank of America organization and culture
• Education: Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Core Technology Infrastructure Organization:
Production Services is responsible for running the day to day operations of the technology platform. Work activities specific to Production Services roles include Problem/Incident Management, Release/Deployment, Operational Readiness, Capacity/Availability Management, Application Monitoring, Service Analytics and Reporting, Production Governance, Triage, Associate Support, Change/Configuration Management, etc. The Production Services Analyst identifies possible production failure scenarios, creates incident tickets, enhancements and/or problem tickets in ticket tracking system, and communicates effectively with development and internal business operations teams. Identifies vulnerabilities and opportunities for improvement, as well as maintain metrics to help develop analysis that will drive improvement in all areas of Production Services. Creates and enhances administrative, operational and technical policies and procedures, adopting best practice guidelines, standards and procedures. Takes ownership of escalations and perform trouble shooting, analysis, research and resolution using advanced query and programming skills. Performs analytical, technical, and administrative work in planning, installing, designing and supporting new and existing equipment and software under moderate supervision. Resolves less complex issues. Consults with end users to determine optimal configuration of equipment and applications. Works on problems of minimal scope where analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Should have awareness and exposure to basic technical principles, concepts and techniques. Competent to work under supervision on less complex systems issues, in some cases working from documentation. Limited responsibility. Limited knowledge of business or function for which system is designed. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role