Overview (Bank overview, GBS India overview, Function Overview)*
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to all Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
* BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
Global Wholesale Banking Operations comprises operations for Commercial and Corporate banking clients. These operations support the business across US, Asia Pacific, & EMEA regions. GWBO functions include implementation and servicing of credit, depository and treasury products, processing of payments and processing of trade finance transactions.
(Provide a high level overview of the role and scope of responsibilities)
Transaction Processing team provides services on commercial loans for Small Business & Business Banking Clients. Team provide services on Loan IQ requests which are essentially monetary in nature, involving services to the customer for principal & interest payment, paying off their loans and providing them advances by debiting & crediting DDA accounts respectively. Transaction Processing team currently service US region only.
• Ensure that the transactions are processed as per procedures and accurately
• Ensure that SLAs are met based upon research type
• Meeting all the applicable KPIs for the business
• Interact with LOB partners for a quick resolution of queries
• Be a key contributor to business initiatives that require subject matter expertise
• Identify potential areas for process improvements & highlight the same to process FLM
• Provide process training to new team members to improve their performance levels if requested
Certifications If Any
• Should have good oral/written communication skills, banking knowledge
• Excellent time management skills
• Loan Cycle Knowledge
Loan IQ Knowledge/Analytics Skills
20:30 pm – 05:30 am (next day)
Learn more about this role