The Application & Technology Assurance Team (ATAT) within the Cyber Security Assurance (CSA) division of Global Information Security (GIS) is looking for a talented and experienced manager to join a team of world-class offensive security talent.
This manager will manage the execution of the Functional Security Assessment function and will be expected to assist in mentoring, training, and actively testing with a suite of teams who validate controls, test technologies, replicate threats, and research emerging threats.
Additionally, the manager in this role is expected to provide technical expertise to junior engineers, coordinate with Consumer and GIS senior leadership on development projects, and assist the application stakeholders understand the vulnerabilities identified and articulate the risk in salient business terms. The manager in this role should be equally capable of managing team operations, operating on an assessment, and mentoring less experienced subordinates.
- Must have experience leading talented technical talent and be able to motivate individuals to be their best
- Must have experience effectively interacting with a diverse set of personalities and talent
- Must be able to effectively communicate to anyone in the organization, from the most technical assessor to the least technical business partner
- Must innately understand Application Security, and able to articulate risk of a particular vulnerability in salient business terms
- Must demonstrate knowledge of tactics, techniques, and procedures associated with malicious insider activity, organized crime/fraud groups and both state and non-state sponsored threat actors.
- Must be able to critically examine an organization and system through the perspective of a threat actor and articulate risk in clear, precise terms.
- Ability to effectively code in a scripting language (Python, Perl, etc.)
- Prefer previous experience working in the financial industry
Enterprise Position Overview: Manages a team or teams accountable for providing cybersecurity defense across one or more disciplines. Leads the analysis, implementation, execution, and ongoing improvement of proactive security controls to prevent external threat actors from infiltrating company information or systems. Utilizes experience and deep knowledge of IT platforms, tools and concepts to ensure cybersecurity protection is integrated into all layers of defense. Typically has over 5+ years of relevant experience including managing teams.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role