The Preferred Bank Fulfillment Team provides assistance with banking inquiries and opens new bank accounts at point of call for Consumer Investment clients. The team services calls from both internal and external clients. Additionally, they provide back-up phone and processing support for online brokerage accounts. The primary areas of responsibility consist of manual account creation, data entry, and account updates.
As a Preferred Banking Specialist, you will work in an inbound contact center taking approximately 40-60 calls daily. Preferred Banking Specialists listen to our clients to understand their servicing needs, while providing an exceptional client experience. Specialists are service professionals who understand that being there for our clients is our number one priority.
Support Associates are required to provide high quality service, as well as effective and efficient operational support for both clients and internal business partners. Preferred Banking Specialists will obtain and enter client information, with proper documentation, in order to open or update accounts. Individuals must demonstrate a keen attention to detail, maintaining a high degree of accuracy while performing job functions. Preferred Banking Specialists must also stay well-informed of both bank and brokerage procedures, as demonstrating the ability to manage risk through daily account document processing will be vital to the role.
Support Associates may also be used as peer mentors to assist with training for less experienced team members in order drive consistency in a team environment.
What you’ll do:
• Provide clients with clear, complete and accurate responses to their questions and inquiries at point of call
• Manage risk by accurately authenticating clients, fully adhering to policy / procedures and proactively identifying and escalating potential risks
• Error-free and timely processing of client requests (i.e. opening new accounts, providing accurate information)
• Navigate through multiple applications and tools to understand policy / procedures, gain clarity on various products / services and research and resolve issues with client accounts
• Display passion, commitment and deliver an experience that improves our customers’ financial lives
• Experience verbally delivering information clearly, concisely and understandable to the client, while quickly establishing rapport and exuding positivity and confidence
• Strong organizational, time management and teamwork skills
• Must possess the skills to navigate between multiple screens, keep the client fully engaged and manage call time, while quickly and accurately typing relevant notes and processing information in the system
• Experience effectively deescalating customer concerns and handling objections
• Must have experience with gathering, absorbing and using facts / information to make effective decisions and develop sustainable solutions to problems / issues
• Demonstrated ability to quickly learn, adapt and become highly efficient on new and / or changing systems, applications, policies and procedures
• Proven experience fully adhering to process, policies, procedures, laws and regulatory requirements during all interactions, while working in a fast paced production environment
• Customer Service and/or call center experience preferred, including experience handling difficult client situations
• 1+ years of experience in the banking/financial industry
• Attention to detail and the ability to multitask are critical
• Knowledge of Interact, Merrill systems, products and account applications
Enterprise Job Description:
Provides white glove service to colleagues and directly to clients on inquiries related to operational activities taking ownership to give clients a point of contact to walk them through paperwork and processes; may do proactive outreach to ensure clients needs are met; serves as an expert to provide superior service to our clients. Assist with document remediation by making critical account changes and/or updates, paperwork processing, document fulfillment as well as outbound call support for internal and external clients. Must deliver high quality customer service, stressing client focus, product knowledge, and problem resolution. Representatives must provide clients with accurate information by keeping abreast of procedures and demonstrating the ability to provide complete and concise explanations to inquiries made from all levels of personnel. Assist with phone calls, email boxes, processing queues, and with researching and resolving escalations. Assists management with process improvements and new initiatives to better the client experience as needed. Must be able to multi-task and independently prioritize work load.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role
Our horseshoe-shaped campus is located in this quaint, historic tree-lined borough that’s a short drive to scenic parks, charming vineyards and Princeton University.