The QA Analyst will be part of the overall NFRR QA and Controls team which includes the delivery and execution of QA strategy for the regulatory needs. . The technology team is implementing/migrating to new tools to change the customer UI/UX experience and build data driven strategies and using data science/AI techniques. Candidates should be capable of writing complex SQL queries for Data validations. This is an opportunity to continuously learn and think creatively to enhance self and team capabilities.
• Understand the various data flows in data sourcing, report generation for data reconciliation, aggregation and control checks for data ingestion
• Understand the UI workflow for reporting and write SQL/quries
• Works directly with the QA, Development and BA teams across globe
• Partners with cross business \ functional QA & Controls programs and teams and users
• Builds test plan, functional test suites / test cases and set up test
• Perform defect management and logging through JIRA
• Define, document, implement and review test criteria for assigned components
• Ability to analyze results and find root cause and efficiently communicating and reporting these back to the development and BA teams
• Provide status update and QA summary, readiness and Work with users for executing use cases and Ensuring user acceptance is met.
• Strong experience of writing SQL and data validation
• Basic Knowledge in UNIX operating system
• Excellent experience in testing or data reconciliation of applications covering UI, services, reporting, ETL and databases.
• A proactive approach to problem solving and think innovatively
• Working knowledge of testing concepts, verification and validation techniques, defect management tools, quantitative methods and measurement programs.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with quick adaptation to new technologies, methodologies, and systems
• Knowledge of OOPS(Java) and API is plus
• Experience with Test Automation – tools Selenium or cucumber or SOAP
• ETL testing experience
• Experience in software development life cycle (SDLC) process and agile methodology
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role