The Service Manager will support managing hosting services in production and under development globally for thousands of applications including the current & ongoing scope of customer demands.
This role will be responsible for facilitating creation new/potential service capabilities and capture the details are necessary to document: the service roadmap, multi-year strategy and the service back-log. Socialization of the service roadmap, strategy and backlog to stakeholders, including Senior Leadership, generating sponsorship and buy in is critical.
- Creating Service Architecture deliverables consistent with service management principles, standards, methodologies, and best practices from both a bank and industry perspective
- Defining and validating technical requirements, and establishing traceability between requirements and architecture/design
- Determining business requirements and approaches to ensure all architectural solutions result in a coherent systems design
- Providing expert knowledge, support and guidance to business and technology teams
- Understanding of billing, rates, demand modeling, chargeback, and other financials
- Reviewing and approving 3rd party and integration solution architectures
- Facilitating technical design discussions and sessions
- Providing technical and architectural leadership
Required Job Skills:
- 3-7 year of relative experience in Product/Service Management
- Confidence to operate with an entrepreneurial mindset and communication style
- Ability to manage a product/service with an owner mentality
- Understanding how to build networks quickly inside the Bank and leverage them
- Experience with IT Service Management, and ITIL v3 certification
Desired Job Skills:
- Familiarity with the following technologies:
- HashiCorp toolset
- Cloud Providers: Azure, Google, IBM
- Container: Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift, Azure, Google
Core Technology Infrastructure Organization:
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.
LOB Job Profile:
Gather market information & perform more complex product analyses on assigned products, manage product profitability & monitor financial performance, make recommendations for product enhancements & prepare necessary justification to support product changes. Competencies required include market analysis/research focus, in-depth knowledge of products, a Bachelors degree, & 2-5 years related experience.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role