Bank of America is the first financial services company to be both mobile app- and online banking-certified by J.D. Power for providing “An Outstanding Customer Experience.” The Bank of America Mobile Engineering team is looking for skilled Mobile Developers who are passionate about continuously improving our customers’ Mobile experience.
Design, Develop & Prototype, iOS or Android native customer applications for phones and tablets for internal and external use. Participate in full app life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to app store. Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes and estimates. Keep up-to-date on current and upcoming features in relevant products and platforms. Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools. Write and maintain documentation for all features in development.
Required Skills/ Experience
* For iOS Developer roles:
- Experience working with Apple Mobile Application technologies.
- Expertise in software development using Objective-C or Swift, along with willingness to work on both languages.
- Experience working on UI using MVP and MVVM patterns.
- Solid understanding of Apple Security Standards and data protection on devices.
* For Android Developer roles:
- Experience working with Android Mobile Application technologies.
- A rock-solid understanding of object-oriented design patterns and Java.
- Developer tools: Maven, Gradle, Git, Android Studio/Eclipse • JSON/XML • Web services • Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration • Test Driven Development (TDD) • Jenkins • Network layer like Volley • Retrofit
- Expertise in Android development using Java or Kotlin, along with willingness to work on both languages.
* For both roles:
- Demonstrated interest in technology, technology-related issues and analytical analysis.
- High performance and standards as demonstrated by academic or previous job experience.
- Effective collaborator with both non-technical and technical team members.
- Motivated self-starter with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong focus on troubleshooting and issue resolution.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role