Corporate Action processor supporting multiple Lines of Business across several legal entities and Markets with Global Securities Operations. Global Securities Operations is part of GMO (Global Markets Operations). Global Securities Operations organization provides operational support for equity and debt securities, as well as the servicing of syndicated traded loans, globally from post-execution transaction processing through posting to the general ledger. GSO performs a utility service across all lines of business that trade these products and also provides client, account and product reference data support across all GBAM business that transact in securities, derivatives, FX and commodities.
Processing voluntary events across both fixed income and equities.
Election management/balancing on voluntary events ensuring the elections received have been appropriately allocated to custodians and/or counterparties ahead of the deadline.
Managing the payment on voluntary events (tenders, mergers, exchanges, conversions, and subscriptions across both fixed income and equities globally.
FX requests and trade tickets for cash in lieu as needed.
Ensure all post payment reconciliation exceptions are resolved accurately and timely.
Interaction with contra brokers for fails and stock loan positions.
Responding timely to emails from the contact center and various business support groups for events.
Strong reconciliation skills with attention to detail as it relates to bank and processing ledgers, fail recon, and stock loan recon with collateral.
Analytics and/or general accounting skills
General understanding of markets and how they operate.
Communication skills, able to interact with internal business partners, clients and brokers across all regions
Strong organizational skills
Excellent time management skills and work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
Ability to multi task
Ability to work well within a team and independently.
Strong attention to detail with a pro-active approach
College degree preferred
• Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
• Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
• Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner.
• Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
• Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
• Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role