Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals
Who are we?
- We are building a new strategic data platform for NFRR (Non-Finance Regulatory Reporting). This is a new initiative focused on ADS enrichment, Orchestration, Data quality monitoring and regulatory reporting
- We work in a dynamic environment where team members are flexible, self-sufficient; learn the business, the data and the technology stack with minimal supervision and lead the push for horizontally scalable, high performance applications.
About the Role:
NFRR Tech is data-driven value chain and looking for a hands-on infrastructure architect/lead who have a strong and successful track record of managing and supporting polygot no-sql data repositories along with data movement frameworks in linux hosting environment. NFRR platform consist of MongoDB, Neo4j data stores and apache-nifi based data movement framework. Client facing components include NodeJS/Apache web portal.
- Provide planning, design, development, engineering, integration, and technical and operational support to the NFRR Platform.
- Lead the evolution of the data and data movement platforms ensuring scalability, resilience and data privacy controls.
- Contribute to the design and development of solutions augmenting overall monitoring and operational automations.
- Coordinate activities with development streams (agile scrum processes) and vendor-engineering toward capacity planning and release management.
- Expert knowledge of Unix/Linux platform, including LDAP-based authentication integration and clustering.
- Experience with industry standard development and automation tools (JIRA, Jenkins, Git, Ansible/Tower)
- Demonstrated experience managing SQL/No-SQL infrastructure with extensive knowledge of clustering, techniques used by no-sql DB platform ensuring resiliency with redundancy.
- Experience Testing, evaluation and troubleshooting of different NoSQL database systems and cluster configurations to ensure high-availability in various crash scenarios.
- Demonstrated experience managing MongoDB cluster is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience managing spark/nifi/or related distributed processing platform is plus.
- Demonstrated experience developing scripts automating operational tasks.
- Prior experience driving issue resolutions/triages with development teams internal and external & project teams
BS in Computer Science, Engineering
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role