Leads multiple projects that are significant in scope and impact. Serve as a SME and use that expertise to influence the optimal design and delivery of projects. Expected to lead by influence and drive strategic adoption. Demonstrated progressive growth in skill and responsibilities in various roles. Has extensive professional and functional knowledge developed through financial industry experience. Key responsibilities include: Provide subject matter expertise in process design, tool development or methodology validation ; Design and roll out analytical and technical tools for validations of new models/methodology; Provides guidance and mentoring to junior analysts as needed; Be a solution provider who can leverage the knowledge and experience to deliver a high quality end product; and Understands financial products across all asset classes and has extensive knowledge of technical implementations. Posses advanced degree in physic, applied mathematics, statistics/probability or another heavy quantitative discipline.
Quantitative Services (QS) team develops solutions to improve operational processes at Bank of America. Qualified individuals should have experience implementing process automation solutions that that enhance existing processes by collaborating with business partners to define and execute the appropriate problem solving strategy that will result in meaningful impact. The right candidate for the role has a demonstrated track record of having ownership of projects and see the modeling and deployment efforts through to completion. This team values the intellectually curious individual that enjoys learning from their teammates as well as sharing what they have learned from others and through their own exploration.
The candidate is expected to work closely with the business analysts, business partners and other technology partners to gather requirements and successfully build, test and deploy process automation solutions.
1. Work with stakeholders to understand the problem statement and propose the appropriate solution.
2. Partner with business partners as well as team members to identify, design, develop, test and maintain automation of the business processes.
3. Actively participate in all aspects of the development life-cycle.
4. Produce rapid prototypes to explore practicality of use cases.
5. Employ agile development practices to develop effective business solutions based on the business needs.
6. Ensure the automated solution meets enterprise guidelines and compliance.
· Master’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics/Data Science or related quantitative discipline.
· At least 5 years of industry experience.
· Minimum 2 years of Experience with Python.
· Experience with both SQL and noSQL database technologies.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to interpret large amounts of information and conceptualize the impact across operational processes.
· Experience with Natural Language Processing, Optical Character Recognition, Intelligent Process Automation.
· Excellent communication & knowledge of operational processes.
· Experience with platforms like WorkFusion and UiPath preferred.
•Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
•Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
•Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
•Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change
•Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
•Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
What Bank of America Offers
Bank of America embodies a culture that extends from how we think, to how we behave, and to how we measure performance. By achieving excellence - in everything we do, every time we do it - we deliver the full value of Bank of America for our clients, our shareholders and our employees.
Bank of America places a high value on talent and on maintaining a culture defined by meritocracy. For these reasons, it is deeply committed to professional development, opportunity and accountability at all levels of the organization.
Bank of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bank of America encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Applicants with disabilities may notify us of any accommodations needed to support your participation in the recruitment process. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying. Please be aware that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted for this position.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role