The Strategy Execution team is looking for an experienced programmer to join our team to develop and execute production processes that allow for implementation of Collection and Recovery strategies. This role is integral to the Operations Enablement team because it allows our strategic ideas and plans to come to fruition once executed within production.
In this role, the candidate will partner with our strategy owners to implement their proposed business requirements into production processes, and execute them at the required frequency. Once processes are developed, the candidate is required to follow change management guidelines to have their code tested and reviewed. This role will also require the candidate to develop and optimize processes for data mining, assessment, and validation to ensure usability and reliability of the data.
The candidate will interact with all areas of Collections and all levels of management to support the development, socialization, and process design for various strategic initiatives.
• The candidate must be an intermediate to advanced level programmer in SAS and SQL. SAS certification is a plus.
• Previous experience with SQL Server, Teradata, and Hadoop data sources and knowledge of data source structures/models.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment is critical. Must have exceptional organizational, project management, and communication skills.
• Possesses a fundamental degree of knowledge of data sources, business products, operational processes, and understands how data is utilized for production segmentation processes.
• Previous Collections experience
• Previous experience working within the Bank of America data infrastructure (BACARDI, The W, SQL Server, etc)
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role